Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Matthew J Harmon DDS
Dr. Matthew J Harmon, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Sun City West, AZ. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Matthew J Harmon has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Matthew J Harmon has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 2 of 2
I rate this office the highest possible for state of the art equipment and for a wonderfully patient and professional staff.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Matthew J Harmon - Posted on April 30th, 2017
I'm a terrible patient in the dentist's office, yet the entire staff was kind and caring during the process of capping two teeth for me. The caps were prepared right there in the office, the wait was minimal, and everyone was pleasant and professional. I recommend this office and Dr. Harmon without reservation.
Great facility and staff
Self-verified patient of Dr. Matthew J Harmon - Posted on June 17th, 2016
Dr. Matthew J Harmon Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Matthew J Harmon's office for more information.
13802 W Camino Del Sol Ste 101 Sun City West, AZ : (623) 583-0151
Locations & DirectionsVILLAGE DENTAL CENTER, 13802 W Camino Del Sol Ste 101, Sun City West, AZ
Dr. Matthew J Harmon is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Sun City West, AZ.