Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Matthew V Krivarchka has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Matthew V Krivarchka has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Matt is very friendly and did a good job explaining what he was doing during my appointment. I had a filling done and he was quick and it was painless. He made sure to ask me several times if I had any discomfort. I also liked being able to watch TV during my appointment. I will be returning to his office!
I had to fillings I had to have redoneHe only injected the outside of my gum ignoring the inside after 4 times of his attempted drilling he said some teeth have 4 roots and need to be numbed on both sidesSo then he looks at the X-rays to confirm 4 rootsShould he of done that first or is he some sort of masochist?I have never had that much pain in my life
Dr. Matthew V Krivarchka accepts the following insurance providers.
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
Locations & DirectionsTodays Family Dentistry, 1511 W Holly Blvd, Brandon, SD
Dr. Matthew V Krivarchka is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Brandon, SD.