Satisfaction

Have you seen Dr. Matthew D Stunkel?

Best Springfield Area Dentist I know. Loved my Smile Makeover with Invisalign

The best dentist in Springfield, without a doubt, in my humble opinion. I went to Quail Creek a few years ago after an unacceptable experience at another dentist in the area. Most of my issues have been cosmetic due to tobacco use but I have had a couple fillings needing fixed. I am now 3 weeks complete on a smile makeover with the new Invisalign clear braces (which are awesome!) and my teeth were whitened. I really did enjoy each visit, Dr Stunkel is clever and made me laugh quite a bit. Since I was little, I've always felt uneasy at the dentist, at the doctors offices, etc but that made me drop my guard. Oh and if I had gone to my old dentist, I would have paid roughly $500 more, so I think their pricing is really competitive. And Dr Stunkel is great and he has picked an excellent staff too. I have and will definitely recommend anyone that I know to try them out.

Satisfaction

wow! who would of thought going to the dentist was fun..

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. Matthew D Stunkel is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Springfield, MO.

Dr. Matthew D Stunkel Is this you?