- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Matthew W Cook has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Matthew W Cook has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Matthew W Cook Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Matthew W Cook
Matthew Cook Dr. Cook was born and raised in Lexington, South Carolina. He is a graduate of the University of South Carolina and received his Doctor of Dental Medicine degree from the Medical University of South Carolina. An avid leaner, he has trained at the Misch International Implant Institute for the placement of dental implants and continues to train at the Seattle Institute and Scottsdale Center for Dentistry. When Dr. Cook is not in the office, he spends his time with his wife and daughter. He also enjoys cooking, traveling, boating, and golfing. When asked what he likes about practicing dentistry in Edgefield, "I have a great sense of satisfaction to be able to provide the best quality dental care with the latest technologies in a small town atmosphere."