Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Maurice W Blakely has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 5 of 33
went to him in hopes of getting 2 fill ins, but he said I needed a root canal or extraction. I chose the extraction, but he left me in more pain than I had when he started. Not only did he somehow loosen a good tooth, he left a very jagged tooth fragment behind that bled each time I ate and brushed my teeth. Between that and my wobbly tooth I had to go back..... He tried to tell me my tooth wasn't loose and gave me percocets 4 pain, saying that my body is healing great and come back if it continues so he could remove the rest of the tooth (that shouldn't have been left). Of course this huge piece of tooth continued to bleed and my "now" loose tooth continued to wobble. However, when I went back he refused to remove what he left, stating that my insurance didn't cover it. So... If you care about your teeth I wouldn't him. There's a fifty percent chance you could end up worse than when you started. I feel like it shouldn't be that hard to pull a tooth and he needs to give it up.
Dr. Maurice W Blakely accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- Scion Dental
- United Concordia Alliance
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMaurice Welborn Blakely Dds, 1519 E North Ave, Baltimore, MD
Dr. Maurice W Blakely is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Baltimore, MD.