Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maurice R Crowley DMD
Dr. Maurice R Crowley, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in New Albany, IN. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Maurice R Crowley has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Maurice R Crowley has the following 6 expertise
- Dental Implants
- Jaw Defects
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- TMJ Disorders
- Sleep Apnea
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
Showing 4 of 4
Review of Dr Crowley
Self-verified patient of Dr. Maurice R Crowley - Posted on June 28th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Maurice R Crowley - Posted on April 25th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Maurice R Crowley - Posted on February 18th, 2016
Great dentist will continue to use him.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Maurice R Crowley - Posted on November 30th, 2012
42 Years Experience
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Dr. Maurice R Crowley Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Maurice R Crowley's office for more information.
1919 State St Ste 402 New Albany, IN : (812) 945-2760
More about Dr. Maurice R Crowley
Dr. Crowley The Staff Dr. Crowley, a native of Alabama, earned his bachelor's degree at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga. After a brief time in the U.S. Army, he returned to Birmingham where he attended dental school at the University of Alabama. After completing a further obligation to the military, the doctor moved the family to the Southern Indiana area while he finished a residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the University of Louisville. The Crowleys were drawn to the Kentuckiana area, feeling it was a good community in which to raise a family. Dr. Crowley opened his private practice in New Albany in 1983 and has been continuously working there since. Education: College - University of Tennessee at Chattanooga Dental School - University of Alabama (Graduation with Honors) Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency - University of Louisville Professional Organizations: Diplomate, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (Board Certified) American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (pending) American Dental Association Indiana Dental Association Indiana Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons Jefferson County Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons Hobbies: Reading Snow Skiing Scuba Diving Golf Community: Elder, Faith Community Church Director of Adult Education, Faith Community Church
Locations & DirectionsMAURICE R CROWLEY DMD, 1919 State St Ste 402, New Albany, IN
Dr. Maurice R Crowley is similar to the following 4 Dentists near New Albany, IN.