3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Caring Manner
Pain Minimized
Satisfaction

Phil R

I was not your typical orthodontic patient. I had lost a molar about 40 years ago when I was a teen. Since that time, one tooth had moved and filled the space and a second tooth had shifted and turned. Dr. Chu and her dedicated staff did what was necessary to return the two teeth to their correct positions. Dr. Chu was able to successfully move and turn the tooth. There was no “dead line”. Adjustments were made until everything was proper. I always felt comfortable visiting the office. Dr. Chu was the right person to correct my problem. I am pleased with my selection and extremely satisfied with the work performed. I would 100% recommended Dr. Chu to a friend.

Comfortable Office
Cleanliness
Advanced Technology
Caring Manner
Pain Minimized
Satisfaction

Type 2 Diabetes

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. May P Chu is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Yonkers, NY.