- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Meena Barsoum
Dr. Meena Barsoum is a doctor primarily located in Arlington Heights, IL, with other offices in Chicago, IL and Chicago, IL. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Meena Barsoum has 3 locations
Dr. Meena Barsoum has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Meena Barsoum has the following 13 expertise
- Tooth Whitening
- Root Canal
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Implants
- Bridges and Crowns
Dr. Meena Barsoum Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Meena Barsoum
Meena Barsoum, DMD Dr. Meena Barsoum was born and raised in Cleveland, Ohio. He completed his undergraduate degree at Kent State University, then continued to earn his Masters of Science Degree in Anatomy from Case Western Reserve University, also in Cleveland. Dr. Barsoum remained at Case to earn his Doctor of Dental Medicine degree 4 years later. Dr. Barsoum was a very active member of his dental school, holding multiple leadership positions and earning numerous accolades. He is highly regarded by both his classmates as well as current colleagues. After marrying his longtime sweetheart Monica, Dr. Barsoum moved to Chicago and completed a residency training program at Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center, where he perfected his skills in advanced general dentistry. Dr. Barsoum believes in the importance of continuing education in order to provide the best available care to his patients. Currently, Dr. Barsoum is a member of the Chicago Dental Society, Illinois State Dental Society, Academy of General Dentistry as well as the Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. Dr. Barsoum is an active member of his church community. Dr. Barsoum also enjoys cycling and playing golf during his free time. Dr. Barsoum and his dental team are excited about meeting you and taking care of your oral health needs!