Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Megan A Bollman DMD
Dr. Megan A Bollman, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Eau Claire, WI, with another office in Altoona, WI. She speaks English.
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Megan A Bollman has 2 locations
1120 Oak Ridge Dr
Eau Claire, WI 54701
Dr. Megan A Bollman has the following 2 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Trauma
Showing 2 of 2
FAILED ROOT CANAL
Self-verified patient of Dr. Megan A Bollman - Posted on November 7th, 2019
I suffered for several months with a tooth needing a root canal. Finally got in to get it done and can you believe its still the same! It's not fixed! Got a call in telling them about it! I then go online to see if theirs any reviews and to my surprise there are and there not good. I wished I would of researched this person before going to them. Why is she still employed in this field? I didn't find her very personable either.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Megan A Bollman - Posted on October 9th, 2014
Procedure resulted in permanent nerve damage that was never recognized, treated, or acknowledged by Dr. Bollman, despite many calls and return visits. Finally went elsewhere and another doctor instantly recognized problem. Office initally refused to release my records despite my requests. Still have severe pain several years later, and still on daily medication for nerve damage.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Megan A Bollman is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Eau Claire, WI.