- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Meghann Dietz
Meghann Dietz is a doctor primarily located in Bellevue, NE, with another office in Omaha, NE. Their specialties include General Dentistry, Orthodontics. They speak English.
Meghann Dietz has 2 locations
Meghann Dietz has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Meghann Dietz has the following 8 expertise
- Space Maintainers
- Open Bite
- Cross Bite
Meghann Dietz Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Meghann Dietz
Dr. Meghann was born and raised in Omaha, NE. She graduated from Marian High School, St. Louis University Magna Cum Laude, and the University of Nebraska Medical Center College of Dentistry with High Honors. She achieved her Masters of Science degree in Oral Biology and Orthodontic Specialty Certificate (2008) from Marquette University in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. She worked as an orthodontist for 3 years in Wisconsin before joining Longo Orthodontics in 2011. Meghann is married to Nick Dietz and they have three children Katherine, Charlie and Ellie. Meghann is a member of Saint Vincent DePaul parish and is active in the American Dental Association (ADA), Nebraska Dental Association (NDA), American Association of Orthodontists (AAO), Midwestern Society of Orthodontists (MSO), NSO, and the Omaha Study Club.