Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Melissa A Burnett
Dr. Melissa A Burnett, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Decatur, IL. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Melissa A Burnett has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Melissa A Burnett has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 1 of 2
Dr Melissa Burnett and staff...Amazing!!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Melissa A Burnett - Posted on March 8th, 2017
Dr Melissa Burnett is absolutely AMAZING!! She came highly recommend. I am so relieved and blessed to have her! I have a strong fear of dental work and this skilled and compassionate woman has my complete trust! I cannot express how WONDERFUL SHE IS!! Her staff models her compassion and skills as well. If you have a fear of dental work, please see Dr Melissa Burnett and her staff. During my 1st visit, I expressed my concerns to Amy(assistant) and she spent so much time with me and explained everything step by step. She helped beyond words. I came back a week later for a different procedure and had another assistant who was also amazing and Amy came to check on me still knowing my insecurities. She didn't forget!! They don't forget!! You truly are their concern. You will feel instant relief and comfort I promise!! This office wants you to have superb oral health. Bravo!
Dr. Melissa A Burnett accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsDECATUR DENTAL CARE, 3737 E US Route 36, Decatur, IL
Dr. Melissa A Burnett is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Decatur, IL.