- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Melissa A Ceresi
Dr. Melissa A Ceresi is a doctor primarily located in Doylestown, PA. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Melissa A Ceresi has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Melissa A Ceresi has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Melissa A Ceresi Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Melissa A Ceresi
Melissa A. Ceresi, DMD, PC Dr. Ceresi received her Bachelor of Science and Doctorate in Dental Medicine from the University of Pittsburgh.Â She completed her dental residency at Veterans Administration Hospital.Â Dr. Ceresi is a member of the American Dental Association and a LumineersÂ® certified provider. Dr. Ceresi resides inÂ Chalfont. She also enjoys the outdoors with husband, Bob, daughter, Katherine Sydney (born 07/27/09), and her dog (Cane Corso/Italian Mastiff), Rocco. Christen L. Sauers, DDS