- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Melissa I Chen DDS
Dr. Melissa I Chen, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Pleasanton, CA. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Melissa I Chen has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Melissa I Chen has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Melissa I Chen Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Melissa I Chen
Dr. Melissa Chen Dr. Melissa Chen is also a graduate of the University of the Pennsylvania, School of Dental Medicine. She is one of a few graduates who completed her dental education through a seven-year accelerated joint dental program with Lehigh University where she earned her Bachelor of Arts degree. Upon completing her dental school in the United States, she returned to her homeland of Taipei, Taiwan where she practiced dentistry with her father and her brother. Her unique experience in practicing dentistry in Taipei has given her an opportunity to understand how culture and beliefs have an effect on the delivery of dental healthcare to each individual and as a population as a whole. It is this understanding that has led her to be sensitive in providing individualized and personalized treatment based on varying cultures, backgrounds, and beliefs. She has also committed herself to life-long learning through continued education and is an active member with the Academy of General Dentistry, American Dental Association, and California Dental Association.