- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Melissa L Brown DDS
Dr. Melissa L Brown, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Corning, NY. They have 11 years of experience. Their specialties include Orthodontics. They speak English.
Dr. Melissa L Brown has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Melissa L Brown has the following 8 expertise
- Space Maintainers
- Cross Bite
- Open Bite
11 Years Experience
Graduated in 2009
Dr. Melissa L Brown Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Melissa L Brown
Dr. Brown Dr. Melissa L. Brown was raised in East Smithfield, Pennsylvania and graduated from Athens Area High School. She continued her education in Geneva, New York at Hobart and William Smith Colleges where she earned her Bachelor of Science degree. Dr. Brown then received her Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) degree from the University of Pittsburgh. She completed her education at the Oregon Health and Science University (OHSU) in Portland, Oregon where she received her Certificate in Orthodontics and a Master of Science degree. Upon graduating from dental school, Dr. Brown was the recipient of the International College of Dentists Leadership Award, the Dr. William S. Kramer Award of Excellence, and she was inducted into the Omicron Kappa Upsilon (OKU) National Honor Society. While at OHSU, Dr. Brown conducted awardâ€winning research in preventive dentistry working to formulate a dental material that could minimize the incidence of white spot lesions during orthodontic therapy. Her research is being reviewed for publication in The Angle Orthodontist journal. Dr. Brown is a member of the American Association of Orthodontists, the American Dental Association, and the New York State Dental Society. She is excited to be back in her local area joining Dr. A. James Felli at his orthodontic practices in Corning, NY and Mansfield, PA.