Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Meredith S Esposito
Dr. Meredith S Esposito, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Arnold, MD. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Meredith S Esposito has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Meredith S Esposito has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 1 of 5
Over bills and orders unnecessary procedures
Self-verified patient of Dr. Meredith S Esposito - Posted on December 15th, 2014
Dr Esposito performed unnecessary procedures in order to bill my insurance company. After visiting a reputable dentist I discovered that my teeth and gums are just fine and didn't need the treatments that she ordered, or the root canal. Later I discovered that she fired several dental hygienists because they would not "find" issues with the patients.
Dr. Meredith S Esposito accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CareFirst Regional Preferred Dental PPO
- CareFirst Regional Traditional Dental
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsCHESAPEAKE DENTAL ARTS, 1509 Ritchie Hwy, Arnold, MD
Dr. Meredith S Esposito is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Arnold, MD.