Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Meredith L Quimby
Dr. Meredith L Quimby, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Charlotte, NC. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Meredith L Quimby has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Meredith L Quimby has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Meredith L Quimby accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Meredith L Quimby
Dr. Meredith L. Quimby Dr. Quimby is a Tarheel who has Midwestern roots. Growing up in Iowa, Meredith Quimby could usually be found on the golf course. She became the Iowa High School State Champion and was recruited throughout the country to play top tier golf. Weather, academics and the chance to compete at the highest collegiate level made the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill the right fit. Dr. Quimby competed in numerous NCAA tournaments and national amateur events. She once dreamed of professional golf, but chose to combine her passion for science and outgoing personality towards another profession of precision and perfection - orthodontics. Dr. Quimby graduated from the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill with Bachelor of Arts degrees in Biology and Chemistry and returned to Iowa. She attended the University of Iowa College of Dentistry, where she earned her Doctor of Dental Surgery degree. While in dental school, she also worked in a craniofacial research lab studying the genetic causes of Cleft Lip and Palate as part of the Human Genome Project. She completed her orthodontic residency at The Ohio State University receiving a Masters of Science in orthodontics. Dr. Quimby continues to focus her science background with new technologies of Cone Beam CT, SureSmile, and the latest in orthodontic biomechanics. Her combined genetics and orthodontic background also makes her a valuable asset to our regional Cleft Lip and Palate team. Family completes Dr. Quimby's life. She and her husband, Kevin Coppage have two children. They enjoy being active with bike rides, swimming, and playing sports. They attend Saint Matthew's Church and are active in their community. On a rainy day you will find the Quimby household playing card games, doing puzzles, or combing over a library book about a future travel destination. Many people believe lessons learned in golf translate to other areas of life. Ask Dr. Quimby what this means to her and she might respond, "balance, patience, practice, and the pursuit of perfection."
Locations & DirectionsQUIMBY AND COLLINS ORTHODONTICS, 8125 Ardrey Kell Rd, Charlotte, NC
Dr. Meredith L Quimby is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Charlotte, NC.