Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Meryl A Baurmash
Dr. Meryl A Baurmash, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Bedminster, NJ. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Meryl A Baurmash has the following 8 expertise
- Space Maintainers
- Open Bite
- Cross Bite
Showing 3 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Meryl A Baurmash - Posted on September 6th, 2015
One to avoid.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Meryl A Baurmash - Posted on February 18th, 2015
VIOLATED AND BETRAYED
Self-verified patient of Dr. Meryl A Baurmash - Posted on March 29th, 2009
Dr. Meryl A Baurmash accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Dental DHMO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Horizon Dental PPO
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Meryl A Baurmash
Meet Dr. Baurmash I believe that orthodontics is a lifelong process of learning. I am dedicated to staying current regarding the developments in my field in all areas and bringing the latest techniques and technology to Bedminster and the surrounding area. That has been my mandate for the past twenty years and will continue to propel us into the future. I enjoy my work immensely. Treating people is a privilege that I treasure. It provides me with the opportunity to think creatively and get to know the wonderful patients in our practice and their friends and family. I teach graduate orthodontics at the University of Pennsylvania on a part-time basis. I graduated from Columbia University School of Dental Medicine in 1985 and completed two years of orthodontic specialty training in 1988. After completing my orthodontic training, I completed a fellowship in Surgical Orthodontics at Bellevue Medical Center in New York City. It is rewarding and challenging to teach new orthodontists using the experience that I have acquired. This exchange of ideas is important to stay relevant. My practice philosophy has always centered on education. Educating my patients is as important as knowing what I can do to deliver an outstanding result. I am looking forward to seeing you and becoming part of your orthodontic future. Memberships American Association of Orthodontists (AAO) On this site, you can learn about orthodontists—specialists in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of dental and facial irregularities. The correction of tooth and jaw alignment results in a healthy, attractive smile that's good for life. www.braces.org
Locations & DirectionsMERYL A BAURMASH DDS, 1 Robertson Dr Ste 15, Bedminster, NJ
Dr. Meryl A Baurmash is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Bedminster, NJ.