- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael A Cooper DDS
Dr. Michael A Cooper, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Whitinsville, MA. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Michael A Cooper has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Michael A Cooper has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Michael A Cooper Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Michael A Cooper
Michael A. Cooper DMD Michael A. Cooper DMD graduated from Boston University where he received a Bachelor of Science with a Major in Biology. After receiving his undergraduate degree, he elected to gain experience working as a dental assistant before beginning dental school. Michael received his dental degree from Tufts University School of Dental Medicine. At Tufts, Michael was selected as the recipient of the Clinical Excellence Award in General Dentistry. He was also chosen to participate in the Teaching Assisting program, where he taught in both clinical and pre-clinical settings. He is a member of the American Dental Association, the Massachusetts Dental Society, and the Worcester District Dental Society. Dr. Michael Cooper enjoys building strong relationships with his patients. His interest is in all aspects of dentistry but especially enjoys cosmetic and restorative dentistry and being able to provide his patients with a beautiful smile. Dr. Cooper believes that it is important for his patients to be educated about their dental health and options that are available to them. His goal is to provide his patients with state-of-the-art care tailored to each individual's needs. Dr. Michael Cooper enjoys spending time with his wife Wendy and newborn son Jack. He is a huge Red Sox and Patriots fan! Outside of the office, he enjoys spending time with friends, watching sports, going out for dinner, biking, and relaxing with his wife on a beach. He is also the very proud parent of an English Bulldog named Abby.