Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Michael C Adornato Sr has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Michael C Adornato Sr has the following 6 expertise
- Dental Implants
- TMJ Disorders
- Jaw Defects
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Sleep Apnea
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael C Adornato Sr - Posted on October 20th, 2018
Picky about my Oral Surgeon
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael C Adornato Sr - Posted on April 25th, 2018
I had a tooth break off at the gum line, leaving just the tooth within the gum. Using local numbing, a painless extraction was performed. Dr. A. takes his time, letting the numbing agent take full effect, explains every step of the procedure he is about to do, so you know what to expect. This is very reassuring and not done by other Dentist's. He has a high standard of quality and professionalism, combined with a extremely friendly attitude. Highly recommend. Oh, I should add this was my 3rd extraction in 5 years.
None Better !
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael C Adornato Sr - Posted on June 17th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael C Adornato Sr - Posted on April 16th, 2016
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Michael C Adornato Sr Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Michael C Adornato Sr's office for more information.
1 Paris Rd New Hartford, NY : (315) 266-2051
Locations & DirectionsMICHAEL ADORNATO DDS, 1 Paris Rd, New Hartford, NY
Dr. Michael C Adornato Sr is similar to the following 4 Dentists near New Hartford, NY.