Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Michael S Agabegi has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Michael S Agabegi has the following 11 expertise
- Dental Implants
- Dental Check-up
- Tooth Whitening
- Root Canal
Dr. Michael S Agabegi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA Premier
- Principal Dental PPO
More about Dr. Michael S Agabegi
Michael Agabegi, DMD Dr. Michael Agabegi is a graduate of Upper Merion High School. He attended Penn State University and went on to attend the University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine. He completed his residency in Advanced Education in General Dentistry in 1999. Dr. Agabegi went on to serve for 8 years with the United States Navy, being stationed in Norfolk Virginia, Okinawa Japan and at the United States Joint Reserve base in Willow Grove. He has been in private practice for over 6 years and enjoys all aspects of General Dentistry. Dr Agabegi attends numerous courses each year on the advancements of Dental materials and constantly trying to incorporate technology into the office. Dr. Agabegi enjoys spending time with his family and taking trips to the Jersey Shore.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michael S Agabegi is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Pottstown, PA.