Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael A Arma
Dr. Michael A Arma, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Middle Village, NY. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Michael A Arma has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Michael A Arma has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 2 of 2
Highly Recommend Dr. Arma
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael A Arma - Posted on August 10th, 2016
I never sang praises to a dentist until my appointment yesterday with Dr. Arma! Had a root canal and felt absolutely no pain! I was expecting face swelling, bruising, and intolerable pain that night.....NOTHING. I haven't needed to take anything for pain, just antibiotics to prevent infection which is customary. This was third root canal, my other two were nightmares! Thanks again Dr. Arma. Not to mention, he's so nice and understanding.
good reliable dentist
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael A Arma - Posted on November 17th, 2015
26 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Michael A Arma accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsMETROPOLITAN FAMILY DENTAL PC, 7328 Metropolitan Ave Ste A, Middle Village, NY
Dr. Michael A Arma is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Middle Village, NY.