Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Michael R Augustine Jr has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Michael R Augustine Jr has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Showing 1 of 2
Austin Dentist West lake Dentistry
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael R Augustine Jr - Posted on August 6th, 2012
Dr. Michael R Augustine Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- BCBS TX BlueCare Dental
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
More about Dr. Michael R Augustine Jr
Dr. Augustine was raised in the small town of Silsbee, Texas, where he was able to develop a strong sense of community and learn the importance of taking care of one another. After Dr. Augustine completed his undergraduate studies in biology at the University of Texas at Austin, he graduated from Baylor College of Dentistry, where he was on the Dean’s List. He was also a member of Baylor’s Odontological Honor Society. Dr. Augustine had been practicing comprehensive general dentistry in Austin since 2001, and he’s happy to be a part of your community. He is currently a member in good standing of the American Academy of Cosemtic Dentistry, Texas Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, American Dental Association, the Texas Dental Association, and the Capital Area Dental Society. Dr. Augustine is also the president of the Dominion Study Club. In his personal life, Dr. Augustine loves spending time with his wife, Maria, and their rambunctious boxer. He also enjoys music, playing the guitar and Longhorn Football.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michael R Augustine Jr is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Austin, TX.