Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael B Brady DDS
Dr. Michael B Brady, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Auburn, NY, with another office in Geneva, NY. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael B Brady has 2 locations
19 E Genesee St Ste 1
Auburn, NY 13021
Book Online Now
Dr. Michael B Brady has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Michael B Brady has the following 6 expertise
- Sleep Apnea
- Jaw Defects
- TMJ Disorders
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Dental Implants
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
Showing 1 of 1
Friendly and informative
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael B Brady - Posted on September 20th, 2018
Dr Brady explained everything to me and my sons at the consultation appointment. I felt that he answered all of my questions and took care of my sons as if they were his own.
20 Years Experience
University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Michael B Brady Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
More about Dr. Michael B Brady
Dr. Michael Brady attended the University of Rochester as an undergraduate from 1990 to 1994, where he received his BA in Biology with a minor in Health and Society. He played on the football team and was also involved in intramurals, community service and leadership programs. He was accepted to the University at Buffalo School of Dental Medicine where he received his Doctorate of Dental Surgery in 1998, with a minor in periodontology. He then attended the prestigious Johns Hopkins University Hospital for a General Practice Residency from 1998 to 1999. From there he went to the Westchester Medical Center of New York Medical College for his Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery residency from 1999 to 2003. He served as Chief Resident from 2002 to 2003. He joined the three-generation family practice of his father-in-law, Dr. William J. Simmonds, Jr. in 2003 and continues to grow this practice. Dr. Brady and his colleagues lead a cutting edge practice that is designed to serve a large area in the Finger Lakes region of New York. The two offices in Auburn and Geneva allow the practice to be flexible to residents in the surrounding cities as well as the rural population. Dr. Brady encompasses all aspects of oral and maxillofacial surgery with an emphasis on reconstructive, implant and dentoalveolar surgeries. He enjoys the face-to-face everyday patient interactions and has a bedside manner that will alleviate any dental anxiety. Dr. Brady has extensive training in anesthesia that allows him to sedate patients for any in-office procedure.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michael B Brady is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Auburn, NY.