Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Michael I Barme has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Michael I Barme has the following 16 expertise
- Root Canal
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Tooth Whitening
- Dental Implants
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Showing 5 of 8
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael I Barme - Posted on June 30th, 2014
Best Dentist I've come across by far!!! Dr. Barme and his staff are GREAT!!! I recently moved from Los Angeles to Las Vegas; unsatisfied with the care I was receiving, I made the 4 hour drive (without hesitation) to Dr. Barme's office. Dr. Barme is one of the few dentists that actually care about helping his patients. He takes the time to explain what is going on and suggest different ways to address the problems.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael I Barme - Posted on May 19th, 2014
When you find
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael I Barme - Posted on May 16th, 2014
It's always a pleasure
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael I Barme - Posted on April 23rd, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael I Barme - Posted on March 25th, 2014
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Michael I Barme accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
Blue Shield California
- BSCA Dental PPO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Michael I Barme
Dr. Michael Barm is a graduate of Northwestern University Dental School in Chicago and has been providing caring dental services to his patients for over 30 years. In our brand new, State of the Art dental facility at Norwalk Dental center, Dr. Michael Barm specializes in Hi-tech Dentistry. He is a member of ADA-CDA. Our office adheres to all the infection control guidelines.
Locations & DirectionsMICHAEL BARME DDS, 13926 San Antonio Dr, Norwalk, CA
Dr. Michael I Barme is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Norwalk, CA.