Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Michael L Beckley has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Michael L Beckley has the following 7 expertise
- TMJ Disorders
- Jaw Defects
- Sleep Apnea
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Dental Implants
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Michael L Beckley
Meet Dr. Beckley Dr. Beckley received his Bachelor of Science degree in Biology from Texas Christian University in 1992. He received his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from the Texas A&M University, Baylor College of Dentistry in 1997. Dr. Beckley completed his internship in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the Emory University School of Medicine in 1998. He then completed his residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the University of the Pacific School of Dentistry in 2002. Board certified in oral and maxillofacial surgery, Dr. Beckley is uniquely qualified to treat facial and oral disorders. Dr. Beckley is a clinical assistant professor in the departments of Implant Dentistry and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the University of the Pacific School of Dentistry. He is actively involved in resident and student education. He is a member of the American Dental Association, American and California Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, American Society of Dental Anesthesiology, California Dental Association, and the Southern Alameda County Dental Society. Dr. Beckley is on staff at Valley Care Medical Center and the Alameda County Medical Center. Dr. Beckley and his family live in the Tri-Valley area. They enjoy hiking, fishing, and travel.
Locations & DirectionsPACIFIC ORAL AND FACIAL SURGERY, 1133 E Stanley Blvd Ste 215, Livermore, CA
Dr. Michael L Beckley is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Livermore, CA.