Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael D Bettner DDS
Dr. Michael D Bettner, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Pendleton, IN, with other offices in Noblesville, IN and West Lafayette, IN . His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael D Bettner has 3 locations
7073 S State Road 67
Pendleton, IN 46064
14540 Prairie Lakes Blvd N Ste 205
Noblesville, IN 46060
Book Online Now
Dr. Michael D Bettner has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Michael D Bettner has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 1 of 1
Best Dentist I have EVER had!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael D Bettner - Posted on February 10th, 2016
Dr. Michael D Bettner Accepts the Following Insurance
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- MetLife PDP
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michael D Bettner is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Pendleton, IN.