Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael R Boldt
Dr. Michael R Boldt, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Medford, OR. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Michael R Boldt has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Michael R Boldt has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
32 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Michael R Boldt accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
More about Dr. Michael R Boldt
Meet Dr. Boldt Michael R. Boldt, DMD DMD: Oregon Health Science University, Portland, OR Advanced Training: L.D. Pankey Institute for Advanced Dental Education, Key Biscayne, FL; Kois Center for Dental Excellence, Seattle, WA; Orognathic Bioesthetics International (advanced training in TMJ stabilization, functional occlusion & natural esthetics), Ashland, OR BS: General Science, Oregon State University, Corvallis, OR Member: American Dental Association, Oregon Dental Association, Southern Oregon Dental Society, Southern Oregon Implant Study Group Integrity & Compassion “I’ve always enjoyed working with my hands and feeling a sense of accomplishment. I like helping people. As a dentist, I enjoy the fact that no two dental conditions or procedures are alike. I enjoy seeing the real impact that dentistry can have on quality of life, by improving oral health and smiles. I believe in providing the most appropriate dental care for a person’s circumstances, with integrity and compassion in a fun, non-threatening atmosphere.” Comfort & Function “I enjoy being a dentist because I create a harmonious balance between comfort, function, and the appearance of teeth. My staff and I will educate you on good oral health practices to help keep your natural teeth functioning for a long time. I will genuinely listen to your concerns to create a plan to help keep your teeth and gums healthy for a long-lasting natural smile.” Advanced Dentistry “Over the years, I’ve learned to perform all aspects of dentistry, everything from simple extractions to root therapy, orthodontics, implants, and cosmetic. I am skilled in advanced dentistry, so there is no need for you to see a different dentist for different services. In fact, I’m one of the few dentists in Oregon with advanced training from the L.D. Pankey Institute and Orognathic Bioesthetics International. My advanced training emphasized comprehensive dental, tmj stabilization, proper function, and the importance of natural-looking teeth.” To schedule an appointment with , call our office at 541-772-2756 or complete and submit our online Request an Appointment form.
Locations & DirectionsMICHAEL ROBERT BOLDT DMD, 922 E Main St, Medford, OR
Dr. Michael R Boldt is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Medford, OR.