Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael P Boyczuk DDS
Dr. Michael P Boyczuk, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Buffalo, NY, with other offices in Springville, NY and Depew, NY . He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Michael P Boyczuk has 3 locations
1947 Ridge Rd
Buffalo, NY 14224
22 S Buffalo St
Springville, NY 14141
Dr. Michael P Boyczuk has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Michael P Boyczuk has the following 6 expertise
- Jaw Defects
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Dental Implants
- TMJ Disorders
- Sleep Apnea
Showing 5 of 6
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael P Boyczuk - Posted on July 3rd, 2018
Lesión on my jaw
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael P Boyczuk - Posted on November 21st, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael P Boyczuk - Posted on April 19th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael P Boyczuk - Posted on January 28th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael P Boyczuk - Posted on December 12th, 2013
Dr . Mike is very professional yet down to earth- speaks to you on "your level" not in all those "medical terms we all don't understand"----- He was the first to find my cancer -- and for that alone I am thankful--- The staff at the office I went to were great!!! I haven't come across such great nurses and doctor(s) in a while!
28 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Michael P Boyczuk Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michael P Boyczuk is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Buffalo, NY.