Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael J Brenegan
Dr. Michael J Brenegan, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Cary, NC. His specialties include Periodontics. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Michael J Brenegan has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Michael J Brenegan has the following 6 expertise
- Root Surface Debridement
- Dental Implants
- Root Planing
- Gum Disease
Dr. Michael J Brenegan Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Michael J Brenegan's office for more information.
1003 High House Rd Ste 102 Cary, NC : (919) 469-9986
More about Dr. Michael J Brenegan
Michael J. Brenegan, D.D.S. Dr. Brenegan received his undergraduate degree in biology from the University of Wisconsin. Prior to attending dental school, Dr. Brenegan spent several years working as a surgical assistant for an oral and maxillofacial surgeon in Raleigh. During this time, he met his wife, Colleen, while she completed her graduate studies at UNC Chapel Hill. Dr. Brenegan continued his education at New York University College of Dentistry, where he completed his DDS and participated in an honors program in Esthetic Dentistry. After completing a 3 year post-graduate residency program specializing in Periodontics at the University of Alabama at Birmingham, Dr. Brenegan moved back to the Triangle area to practice Periodontics. He is a Diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology. In addition to spending time with his family, Dr. Brenegan enjoys golf, running, travel, and watching ACC basketball.
Locations & DirectionsCARY PERIODONTICS, 1003 High House Rd Ste 102, Cary, NC
Dr. Michael J Brenegan is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Cary, NC.