Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael A Brossman DMD
Dr. Michael A Brossman, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Green Valley, AZ. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael A Brossman has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Michael A Brossman has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael A Brossman - Posted on October 7th, 2017
I saw Dr Brossman a few months ago for an emergency visit. I had a tooth that had been bothering me for some time, and he was able to squeeze me into his busy schedule to have it looked at. Long story short, it needed to be extracted , but it needed to be authorized by my insurance first. Dr Brossman went ahead and provided this service same day because I was in so pain. Good to know that there are still dentists out there who are willing to do right thing regardless and aren't greedy!
Great dental experience, caring and gentle
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael A Brossman - Posted on August 23rd, 2017
I have been insecure about how my teeth look for quite some time but have been too terrified of the dentist to ask for help. Dr. Brossman was recommended by a close friend who had really nice things to say about his dental care. I went in for a cleaning/exam because it had been over a year. Everyone at the office was so nice, especially Dr. Brossman. He even apologized about the smell of food the staff was preparing for lunch. I didn't even notice but it was really quite nice of him. Instead of barely talking to me during the checkup, like most of my previous dentists, Dr. Brossman took the time to explain what was going on and help answer my questions. I tend to ask a lot of questions when I'm nervous! Showed me some problem areas on the xray and provided options to help. He offered to see me for a free consultation to discuss veneers! I decided to get four veneers on my front teeth that I've always disliked. I'm so happy I did and my anxiety about the dentist goes down every time I come in to see the doctor. Now that all of my treatment is complete, I can smile with confidence again. Thanks Dr. Brossman and staff!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael A Brossman - Posted on December 8th, 2016
This dentist has no INTEGRITY or PRIDE in his work! My husband went in 4 times and came out with a BLACK crown. The first time was an emergency visit, where they took an impression of his teeth. The second visit was to get a crown put on, only they lost his impressions and didn't even make the crown. The third visit the crown didn't fit, and the fouth visit he came home with a crown that is half porcelain on the bottom and the rest is black. I don't know what kind of hack dentist would do this to their patient and think it is good dental work, but future patients beware. I would not recommend this dentist to work on my dogs teeth.So disappointed that we now have to find a REAL dentist to fix this
Dr. Michael A Brossman Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsDESERT VILLA DENTAL LLC, 1055 N La Canada Dr Ste 109, Green Valley, AZ
Dr. Michael A Brossman is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Green Valley, AZ.