3.1

Caring Manner

Have you seen Dr. Michael A Brossman?

I saw Dr Brossman a few months ago for an emergency visit. I had a tooth that had been bothering me for some time, and he was able to squeeze me into his busy schedule to have it looked at. Long story short, it needed to be extracted , but it needed to be authorized by my insurance first. Dr Brossman went ahead and provided this service same day because I was in so pain. Good to know that there are still dentists out there who are willing to do right thing regardless and aren't greedy!

Satisfaction

Great dental experience, caring and gentle

I have been insecure about how my teeth look for quite some time but have been too terrified of the dentist to ask for help. Dr. Brossman was recommended by a close friend who had really nice things to say about his dental care. I went in for a cleaning/exam because it had been over a year. Everyone at the office was so nice, especially Dr. Brossman. He even apologized about the smell of food the staff was preparing for lunch. I didn't even notice but it was really quite nice of him. Instead of barely talking to me during the checkup, like most of my previous dentists, Dr. Brossman took the time to explain what was going on and help answer my questions. I tend to ask a lot of questions when I'm nervous! Showed me some problem areas on the xray and provided options to help. He offered to see me for a free consultation to discuss veneers! I decided to get four veneers on my front teeth that I've always disliked. I'm so happy I did and my anxiety about the dentist goes down every time I come in to see the doctor. Now that all of my treatment is complete, I can smile with confidence again. Thanks Dr. Brossman and staff!

Satisfaction

This dentist has no INTEGRITY or PRIDE in his work! My husband went in 4 times and came out with a BLACK crown. The first time was an emergency visit, where they took an impression of his teeth. The second visit was to get a crown put on, only they lost his impressions and didn't even make the crown. The third visit the crown didn't fit, and the fouth visit he came home with a crown that is half porcelain on the bottom and the rest is black. I don't know what kind of hack dentist would do this to their patient and think it is good dental work, but future patients beware. I would not recommend this dentist to work on my dogs teeth.So disappointed that we now have to find a REAL dentist to fix this

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. Michael A Brossman is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Green Valley, AZ.