- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael C Borenstein DDS
Dr. Michael C Borenstein, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Beverly Hills, CA. Their specialties include Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Michael C Borenstein has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Michael C Borenstein has the following 6 expertise
- Jaw Defects
- Sleep Apnea
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Dental Implants
- TMJ Disorders
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
Dr. Michael C Borenstein Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Michael C Borenstein
Oral Surgeon Michael C. Borenstein, DDS My name is Michael C. Borenstein, I am a Board Certified Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon. I have been practicing oral surgery in Beverly Hills since 1991. I was born and raised in Los Angeles, and I completed my undergraduate education at University of California, Santa Barbara with a B.A. in Biological Science. l received my dental education at University of Southern California School of Dentistry. While in dental school at U.S.C., I developed a true interest in surgery, which compelled me to continue my education in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. I completed my surgical residency at Los Angeles County Hospital/University of Southern California Medical Center. I am a diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, and belong to a number of organizations: American Dental Association, California Dental Association, Los Angeles Dental Society, California Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. I am an Associate Professor in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, and I am a member of the faculty at the University of Southern California School of Dentistry. I have hospital staff privileges at Cedars Sinai Hospital, and L.A.C./U.S.C. Medical Center I have devoted my professional career to all aspects of Oral Surgery with an emphasis on dental implants and dento-alveolar surgery(including extractions and grafting procedures). To keep abreast of the latest developments in Oral Surgery, I continue my education by teaching, and attending continuing education courses. My hobbies include tennis, volleyball, basketball, and reading. I am married to my wife Jill, and have two children Samantha and Jack.