- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael C Cabassa DDS
Dr. Michael C Cabassa, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Sparta, NJ, with another office in Sparta, NJ. Their specialties include Periodontics. They speak English.
Dr. Michael C Cabassa has 2 locations
Dr. Michael C Cabassa has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Michael C Cabassa has the following 6 expertise
- Root Surface Debridement
- Gum Disease
- Root Planing
- Dental Implants
Dr. Michael C Cabassa Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Michael C Cabassa
Michael C. Cabassa, DDS, MS Michael C. Cabassa, DDS, MS has been setting the highest standards of excellence in periodontics for over a decade! He earned his dental degree from the State University of New York School of Dental Medicine, and his master’s degree from George Washington University. A former US naval officer, Michael C. Cabassa, DDS, MS has completed a general practice residency at the National Naval Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland, and a specialized residency in periodontics at the Naval Postgraduate Dental School, also in Bethesda. An esteemed member of the dental community, Michael C. Cabassa, DDS, MS is a board-certified diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology and an active member in many leading dental organizations, including the American Dental Association, Academy of Osseointegration, American Academy of Periodontology, Tri-County Dental Association, New Jersey Society of Periodontists and the Northeast Society of Periodontists.