- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael J Cognata DDS
Dr. Michael J Cognata, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Everett, MA. Their specialties include Orthodontics. They speak English.
Dr. Michael J Cognata has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Michael J Cognata has the following 10 expertise
- Cross Bite
- Clinical Research
- Space Maintainers
- Open Bite
Dr. Michael J Cognata Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Michael J Cognata
Dr. Michael Cognata Dr. Cognata has over 25 years of experience in private practice providing orthodontic care for children and adults with the full spectrum of malocclusions and dentofacial problems. He also spent 25 years teaching part time at the Harvard School of Dental Medicine Department of Orthodontics where he was Director of Predoctoral Orthodontics and Clinical Instructor of Postdoctoral Orthodontics. He is a member of the American Association of Orthodontists, Northeastern Society of Orthodontists, American Dental Association, Massachusetts Dental Society, a Fellow in the American College of Dentists, the Pierre Fauchard Academy and Secretary of the Harvard Society for the Advancement of Orthodontics. Dr. Cognata is a former trustee for the Massachusetts Dental Society and he was the General Chair for the Yankee Dental Congress 31 and is a longtime member and recent past president of the Edward H. Angle Society of Orthodontists Eastern Component. Dr. Cognata enjoys a variety of personal interests including teaching, clinical research, skiing, kayaking, travel, yoga, biking, hiking and playing guitar.