- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael J Cusatis
Dr. Michael J Cusatis is a doctor primarily located in Gaylord, MI. Their specialties include General Dentistry, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgery. They speak English.
Dr. Michael J Cusatis has the following 3 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Michael J Cusatis has the following 6 expertise
- Sleep Apnea
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- TMJ Disorders
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Jaw Defects
- Dental Implants
Dr. Michael J Cusatis Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Michael J Cusatis
Dr. Cusatis, DDS Office Information Surgical Instructions 1507 S. Otsego Ave. Suite B, Gaylord, MI 49735 Phone: 989-732-4189 Â Fax: 989-732-1916 Dr. Michael J. Cusatis D.D.S. Dr. Michael J. Cusatis D.D.S. Dr. Michael J. Cusatis D.D.S attended college at Wayne State University and continued his education at the University of Detroit School of Dentistry. He then completed a General Practice residency at the Medical College of Ohio in Toledo. He received his Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery training at Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit. He continues to take an active role in many professional organizations within the oral surgery community. Dr. Cusatis was the head examiner for the oral portion 0f the Michigan State Specialty Board from 1999 to June 2003. Dr. Cusatis is currently a staff member at Otsego Memorial Hospital in Gaylord. More extensive surgical procedures are performed there. The hospital is also used for patients whose health problems require outpatient surgery. Prior to relocating to the Gaylord area, Dr. Cusatis and his family lived in the metro Detroit area, where he owned and operated a four-clinic oral surgery practice. Dr. Cusatis has enjoyed coaching both Little League and youth hockey. Dr. Cusatis currently plays in the Gaylord Area Men's Hockey League and has sponsored several teams over the years. He enjoys many recreational activities with his family including golf and snowmobiling. Oral Surgery Specialists of Northern Michigan has been located at 1507 S. Otsego Ave. Suite B since March 2001. Dr. Cusatis is a member of the Vacationland District Dental Society and the Gaylord Area Chamber of Commerce. .2011.