Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Michael D Billings has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Michael D Billings has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Michael D Billings accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CareFirst Regional Preferred Dental PPO
- CareFirst Regional Traditional Dental
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Michael D Billings
Dr. David A. Billings, Jr. Dr. Billings graduated with honors from University of Maryland School of Dentistry in 1983. He received the Quintessence Book Award Scholarship his senior year for excellence in restorative dentistry. The Gamma Pi Delta Prosthodonic Society awarded him for his technique as well. In 1986, he moved to Calvert County and practiced in Dunkirk for 19 years. Dr. Billings now moved to his new practice in 2006 right off of Chaneyville Road. He has been a proud father raising three wonderful children these past 25 years as well. He has lead both sons as head coach for Babe Ruth little league for over 10 years. Michael, his eldest, went to DeMatha Catholic High School, graduated from Washington College on the eastern shore, and is now following his father's footsteps attending University of Maryland School of Dentisty. His daughter, Erin, went to Northern High School and is a recent graduate of Towson University with a major in Theatrical Studies. She now is teaching, acting, and choreographing for various theatres in Baltimore City. The youngest child, John, also attended DeMatha Catholic High School and currently attends Gettysburg College playing Rugby. He plans on continuing the family tradition by pursuing Dentistry as well.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michael D Billings is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Edgewater, MD.