Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael D Carley
Dr. Michael D Carley, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Santa Barbara, CA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Michael D Carley has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Michael D Carley has the following 12 expertise
- Root Canal
- Bridges and Crowns
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Michael D Carley Accepts the Following Insurance
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- Delta Dental Premier
More about Dr. Michael D Carley
Michael D. Carley DDS in Santa Barbara Dr. Carley graduated from the University of California San Francisco and received the Oral Medicine Certificate of Merit. He also expanded his training with a General Practice Residency in San Francisco where he received specialized training in Implants, Periodontics and rehabilitation of oral function with prosthetics. His most recent courses he has taken have been in cosmetic dentistry and he has worked as an associate in two separate cosmetic dentistry practices. He is a member of the Academy of General Dentistry and the International Congress of Oral Implantology, as well as the Santa Barbara and Seattle Study Clubs. As an Eagle Scout and a member of mission organizations he has led teams to Ensenada on dental missions. Dr. Carley has been involved in the community through dental screenings at Elwood Elementary school, donated to the Santa Barbara Rescue Mission, and done volunteer dentistry for the underserved through churches and Aeromedicos, an organization of doctors, nurses and dentists that reaches into areas that don't have access to health care. In his free time he enjoys spending time with his wife, a Veterinarian, and going for walks at Hendry's beach. He also enjoys being in nature whether it is surfing, hiking or camping in the great outdoors.
Locations & DirectionsARGUELLES AND POURCHO DENTISTRY, 2780 State St Ste 6, Santa Barbara, CA
Dr. Michael D Carley is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Santa Barbara, CA.