Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael T Dachowski has the following 2 specialties
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Michael T Dachowski has the following 6 expertise
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Jaw Defects
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Dental Implants
- TMJ Disorders
- Sleep Apnea
Dr. Michael T Dachowski has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 27
No one was more afraid of the dentist, let alone oral surgeon then me. I came to see Dr Dachowski on the recommendation of a friend who also was terrified of the dentist. The staff scheduled me in right away for my dental emergency. They were understanding of my fear. Dr Dachowski is kind and gentle, as is his staff. I had 2 wisdom teeth, 3 molars and a cyst removed at once. I was there for less than 2 hours. Recovery was a breeze! I definitely recommend Dr. Dachaowski.
Dr. Dachowski is a very personable dentist who does an exceptional job in addressing all of his patients' concerns and questions. I came to Dr. Dachowski for wisdom teeth surgery. The surgery lasted only about 30 minutes, and within a few hours I was eating normally and feeling minimal numbness. Thanks to Dr. Dachowski's excellent command of surgical procedure, I felt no pain and experienced no swelling in the following days. I was able to resume my physical activities almost immediately.
I was extremely impressed with the ability to get an appointment, the friendliness of the staff, cleanliness and organization of the office, professionalism, and the gentle time and care that made me feel comfortable for my procedure. The staff is extremely personable and I absolutely loved my experience.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michael T Dachowski is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Langhorne, PA.