Satisfaction

Have you seen Dr. Michael F Delmont?

Super friendly

Staff is really friendly and they make you feel comfortable. Dr.Delmont was awesome. I definitely recommend this office. Thank you Dr.Delmont

So far so good

I recently moved to west LA and I was looking for a new dentist. One of my co-workers recommended Dr.Delmont and so far I am enjoying me experience. I need a lot of dental work and Dr.Delmont has been nothing but professional and caring.

Satisfaction

So happy with my new dentist!

After having a bad experience with my previous dentist I was on the search for a new one. A family friend recommended Dr.Delmont and I couldn’t be happier. His office and attention to detail are superb. I’m so happy I made the switch.

Love my new teeth!

I got two crowns from Dr.Delmont and love them! I get a lot of compliments and my self esteem has improved a lot.

Highly recommend!

Great experience. Very insightful and excellent service. Highly recommend!

Pain free experience!

My top wisdom teeth were causing me pain and it was getting worse every day. On Tuesday I decided to call Dr.Delmont to schedule an appointment and to my relief, I was able to see him the following day. I had heard a lot of horror stories from friends and family about getting wisdom teeth removed, and I was expecting the worse. Dr.Delmont took his time in explaining the process to me and in less than 3 minutes both of my top wisdom teeth were removed. I couldn’t be happier with the entire process. Thank you Dr.Delmont!

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. Michael F Delmont is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Los Angeles, CA.