Caring Manner

Have you seen Dr. Michael F Delmont?

Highly recommend!

Great experience. Very insightful and excellent service. Highly recommend!

Pain free experience!

My top wisdom teeth were causing me pain and it was getting worse every day. On Tuesday I decided to call Dr.Delmont to schedule an appointment and to my relief, I was able to see him the following day. I had heard a lot of horror stories from friends and family about getting wisdom teeth removed, and I was expecting the worse. Dr.Delmont took his time in explaining the process to me and in less than 3 minutes both of my top wisdom teeth were removed. I couldn’t be happier with the entire process. Thank you Dr.Delmont!

Birth Control

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. Michael F Delmont is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Los Angeles, CA.

Dr. Michael F Delmont Is this you?