Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael E Badger
Dr. Michael E Badger, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Madison, IN, with another office in Clarksville, IN. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Michael E Badger has the following 8 expertise
- Open Bite
- Space Maintainers
- Cross Bite
Dr. Michael E Badger accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DMO
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits AdvantagePlus Plans
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Michael E Badger
Dr. Michael E. Badger, DMD Dr. Badger has been in private practice since 1982. He is currently a part-time biomechanics lecturer at the UofL Graduate School of Dentistry. Dr. Badger enjoys fishing and resides in Sellersburg with his wife Beth. He has four children: David graduated from Northwestern University in 2004 with a BS in Electrical Engineering. Ann graduated from Butler with a BA in Sociology and then earned her MSSW from the UofL Kent School of Social Work. Tyler attends IUS, and Sara attends Louisville Collegiate School. BS, Biology: Murray State University DMD: University of Louisville School of Dentistry Certificate in Orthodontics: Indiana University Former President of the Southern Indiana Dental Association Position: Dr
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michael E Badger is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Madison, IN.