Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael E Briggs
Dr. Michael E Briggs, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Mexico, MO. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Michael E Briggs has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Michael E Briggs has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Michael E Briggs accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- Delta Dental Premier
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- United Concordia Alliance
More about Dr. Michael E Briggs
Dentist Mexico, MO - Dr. Briggs Welcome! Since 1975, Dr. Briggs has been working with patients to provide excellent dental care for patients in the Mexico area. Dr. Briggs experience in dentistry is coupled with genuine concern for his patients. All our staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well. Our goal is to keep your teeth healthy and your smile bright. We intentionally work at building trusting relationships. This web site provides you with an overview of our practice and the field of dentistry. As you navigate the site, you'll find information about Dr. Briggs practice, philosophy, our Mexico office location, insurance policies, and appointment scheduling procedures. Please browse the site at your convenience and feel free to contact us with any questions. You can also request an appointment by clicking here. You'll find a lot of valuable information on the web site about dental problems, diagnoses and treatments. We believe informed patients are better prepared to make decisions about their health and well being. We encourage you to review this information to help you understand any health concerns you may face. As a general dentist Dr. Briggs is focused on having a positive impact on the lives of his patients. He treats everyone as a guest and strives to make treatment comfortable and minimally invasive by using state-of-the-art equipment such as the water laser and digital x-rays. Dr. Briggs is a graduate of William Jewell College and the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Dentistry. He served in the army at Ft. Polk, Louisiana, for two years. Dr. Briggs has been practicing dentistry in Mexico, Missouri, since 1975. He is a Master in the Academy of General Dentistry and has an associate fellowship in the World Clinical Laser Institute. Striving to keep his dentistry up to date, he is continually looking at new technology, procedures, and techniques to make this a "five star experience" in the eyes of his patients. Away from the office Dr. Briggs enjoys a variety of pursuits. Church work, singing, acting, and even a little directing make for busy evenings and weekends. Mike spends some of his time on his golf swing so he can play half as well as his wife, Vicki.
Locations & DirectionsBARRY KENT BADE DDS, 3612 S Clark St, Mexico, MO
Dr. Michael E Briggs is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Mexico, MO.