Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael L Engelbrecht DDS
Dr. Michael L Engelbrecht, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Tulsa, OK. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Michael L Engelbrecht has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Michael L Engelbrecht has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
Dr. Michael L Engelbrecht Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Michael L Engelbrecht's office for more information.
6565 S Yale Ave Ste 1104 Tulsa, OK : (918) 492-9420
More about Dr. Michael L Engelbrecht
Dr. Michael Engelbrecht Dr. Engelbrecht and his staff share a commitment to excellence and strive to stay ahead of the latest advancements in the industry. Dr. Engelbrecht graduated with outstanding distinction from the University of Oklahoma College of Dentistry in 1995. After graduation, he completed an advanced general practice residency in order to broaden his skills as a restorative dentist. In 1996, he and his wife Sheri moved to Tulsa where he established his practice. Dr. Engelbrecht has spent thousands of hours in advanced cosmetic and restorative continuing education courses. He has studied under the nation's most prominent and experienced leaders in his field. This has enabled him to become an expert in dealing with difficult dental reconstruction cases. Dr. Engelbrecht has a particular interest in neuromuscular dentistry allowing him to help many with chronic oral facial pain and malocclusion. He is a current member of the Tulsa County Dental Society, the Oklahoma Dental Association, the American Dental Association, the Academy of General Dentistry, the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry and the Academy of Craniofacial Pain.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Michael L Engelbrecht is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Tulsa, OK.