Satisfaction

Have you seen Dr. Michael L Gelb?

Very knowledgeable yet poor bedside manners. Didn’t have any compassion or patience when I kept asking him to slow down during the physical exam due to my medical hypersensitivity to touch. Plus, when he asked if I had any additional questions while looking at my notes he just walked out the door and began working with another patient.

Satisfaction

He gave me reason to smile again ! Dr. Gelb is a true professional . I suffered for years and it wasent until I visited him and began treatment that I started improving.

ILLEGAL DECEPTION AND TREATMENTS

Dr. Michael Gelb uses an arm test trick to ILLEGALLY deceive patients into scientifically disproven placebo effect treatments. The Jane Brody NY TIMES Article, Feb2, 2009, "Best treatment for TMJ may be nothing" states "less is best', according to the National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research! Resting the jaw is the most important thing, and Physical therapy can retrain the positioning of the spine, head, jaw, and neck-find your own PT, who does not work with GELB!. If Gelb has deceived you OR HURT YOU , REPORT GELB TO POLICE and your attorneys. do not be fooled BY gelb's OWN REVIEWS!!!!! INSIST ON EVERYTHING IN WRITING FROM HIM, AND IF HE HESITATES, LEAVE WITHOUT PAYING A DIME! Do not pay anything to Gelb until the above research institute confirms the diagnosis and treatment is 100% valid! The NY TIMES also has an article on the CANCER DANGERS from 3d scans which are NOT proven to result in better results!

He cured my TMJ

He cured my TMJ.

Satisfaction

Dr. Michael Gelb cured my TMJ. He is really a TMJ specialist. Thank you!

TMJ Doctor / Magician

Cured my TMJ. Changed my life. Thank you!

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. Michael L Gelb is similar to the following 4 Dentists near White Plains, NY.