Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael J Reed has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Michael J Reed has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Michael J Reed has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Michael J Reed Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Michael J Reed's office for more information.
10830 N Central Expy Ste 495 Dallas, TX : (214) 750-6860
12225 Greenville Ave Ste 122 Dallas, TX : (214) 750-6860
More about Dr. Michael J Reed
Meet the Director of Mobile Dental Care: Michael J. Reed, D.D.S. Diplomate, American Board of Special Care Dentistry Fellow, American Society of Geriatric Dentistry Master/Fellow, Academy of General Dentistry Following graduation from Baylor College of Dentistry in 1982, Dr. Reed began his work with geriatric patients. As the founder of Mobile Dental Care, Dr Reed has successfully increased the visibility of geriatric dentistry and helped foster an educational and professional network for geriatric health care providers. He has worked with the Texas Department of Human Services to assist in establishing policy for providing dental care for patients in nursing homes and assisted living centers. He continues to be a leading advocate for preventive/interceptive dental care for geriatric patients and is an Assistant Professor at Baylor College of Dentistry. Dr. Reed is on the board of directors for Texas Association of Long Term Care Facility Dentistry and the National Board of Directors of American Society of Geriatric Dentistry.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michael J Reed is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Dallas, TX.