Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael A Nocerino DDS
Dr. Michael A Nocerino, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Fairfield, CT. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Michael A Nocerino has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Michael A Nocerino has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 1 of 1
Best Dental Experience of my life
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael A Nocerino - Posted on June 29th, 2018
Dr. Nocerino (and his staff) made a positive first impression on me, they proved to be highly motivated and very knowledgeable. Dr. Nocerino repeatedly confirmed a strong personal commitment to the patient. He excels in communications and interactions with his patient which helped me make decisions with confidence. In the Strongest Words – I had the best Dental Experience of my life. The total process from the beginning to the conclusion was a demonstration of professionalism.
Dr. Michael A Nocerino Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- MetLife PDP
Locations & DirectionsMICHAEL NOCERINO DDS, 1809 Black Rock Tpke, Fairfield, CT
Dr. Michael A Nocerino is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Fairfield, CT.