Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael D Quasha
Dr. Michael D Quasha, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Palm Beach Gardens, FL. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Michael D Quasha has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Michael D Quasha has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
Showing 5 of 29
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael D Quasha - Posted on August 17th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael D Quasha - Posted on July 25th, 2016
This Dr and his staff are dishonest and rude. Tried to have me pay out of pocket for a procedure my insurance said was not necessary. Fortunately I got a 2nd opinion and was told the tooth Dr Quasha said needed a root canal, crown and gum surgery on my 17yr old with NO visible cavity, did not need anything!! Was told by an honest Dr to wait and re-examine in 3 months!! Shady practice. Rude front desk girl.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael D Quasha - Posted on July 11th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael D Quasha - Posted on May 26th, 2016
He was filling cavities on the bottom side of my mouth and I felt him go up top with the drill. I figured he was filling something up there since I was numb. Nope! He never filled it. He made a huge hole in my tooth, for what I can only assume to make yet another claim to my insurance. By the way, I had already paid over $800.00 at this point. Ugh!
Did a Great Job, Would Highly Recommend
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael D Quasha - Posted on April 29th, 2015
My daughter has been a patient of Dr. Quasha for the past few months and he has done a wonderful job taking care of her significant dental needs. She had not received any dental care for the prior couple of years and during that time had very poor dental hygiene resulting in cavities in almost every tooth. In addition to the cavities she needed multiple crowns and several root canals. Dr. Quasha was very thorough in explaining his proposed treatment plan to my daughter and to my wife and me while also addressing all of our questions and concerns. During each of our daughterâs appointments he and his staff made her feel comfortable and at ease in what could have been a stressful situation for her. We are extremely pleased with the result of all the dental work that Dr. Quasha performed on our daughter and do not hesitate to recommend him to others.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMICHAEL D QUASHA DMD, 4520 Donald Ross Rd Ste 105, Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Dr. Michael D Quasha is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Palm Beach Gardens, FL.