Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael R Egan
Dr. Michael R Egan, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Glastonbury, CT. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Michael R Egan has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Michael R Egan has the following 12 expertise
- Home Care
- Root Canal
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael R Egan - Posted on October 11th, 2014
Dr. Michael R Egan accepts the following insurance providers.
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
More about Dr. Michael R Egan
Doctor Michael Egan Dr. Egan graduated from The University of Connecticut with a degree in Biology and Chemistry. His dental degree is from Georgetown School of Dentistry. He is a member of The American Dental Society, The Connecticut State Dental Association, The Hartford Dental Society, The American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, The American College of Dentists, The Academy of Laser Dentistry, The Pierre Fuchard Academy, The Seattle Study Club, and The Horace Wells Society. He has held many official positions in organized dentistry including president of the Hartford Dental Society, president of the Connecticut State Dental Association, Delegate to the American Dental Association and representative from New England to the ADA Council on Communication. Dr. Egan is passionate about laser dentistry and has personally trained hundreds of dentists in North America in the effective and safe use of both Erbium (hard tissue, tooth) and NDYAG (soft tissue, gum) laser use. His teaching position is granted through the University of California at San Francisco. His position as Dental Coach and seminar leader with Dentistry’s Fortune Practice management enabled him to coach many other dentists and dental practices to higher levels of patient care and success. Dr. Egan was Chairman of the first Give Kids A Smile program in Connecticut, and has participated in Connecticut’s Dental Mission of Mercy program. Both programs created donated dental services for children and adults in need. His non-dental interests include skiing, running, windsurfing, fishing, cars and collecting toy trains. He lives in Portland with his wife Vicki and whatever animal happens to come to their doorstep.
Locations & DirectionsSOMERSET DENTAL GROUP, 84 Glastonbury Blvd Ste 203, Glastonbury, CT
Dr. Michael R Egan is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Glastonbury, CT.