Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael S Rosengarten has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Showing 5 of 8
I had a very challenging root canal which another endodentist felt should be pulled. My General Dentist and my Periodontist disagreed. I am thanking my lucky stars that I encountered Dr. Rosengarten. He clearly is the professionalâs professional, and once his hands are addressing your mouth, one can immediately sense that he is proficient and expert. And, he explained everything along the way - at each visit. He saved my tooth and saw me 13 or 14 times until he was totally satisfied, and he will do a last follow-up X-ray later this month as well. Repeatedly he took x-rays and treated this tooth with TLC. He is a prince, and his assistant, Susan, is terrific as well, not only with me, as patient, but totally sensitive to the doctors' needs and nest steps. Dr. Rosengarten gets an A+.
I was in excruciating pain when I called Dr. Rosengarten 's office. The receptionist was kind and compassionate and I was asked to come right over. Dr. Rosengarten treated me with excellent care and understanding. He even called me that night to see how I was doing. The front desk was in no way a train wreck. Shame on whoever said that, I was treated with respect by them.
Below is a review I did on another site last year when I found Dr. Rosengarten. I wanted to follow up today, as I needed to bring my ailing mom to him to confirm she had an infection and needed an extraction. Dr. Rosengarten and his assistant Susan once again provided the utmost in service and care. My mom has dementia and he examined her with kid gloves and put her totally at ease. Unfortunately, he confirmed her primary dentist's diagnosis, but at least I know I had the best doctor in town evaluating her. In this age of money grabbing professionals and dishonest businesses it's nice to know there are still people like Dr. Rosengarten. Since I am not a serial reviewer (it will take exceptional service or the worst to make me write these), I'm always amazed if I find a comment counter to what I write. If there is a negative versus my positive, I would have to assume the reviewer is a chronic complainer or someone had a really bad day. Trust me, this doctor is as good as you will find.
the front desk is MESS and SUPER RUDE! Would never recommend this office to anyone. I am new to Florida and if you need to re-schedule a visit GOOD LUCK! The lady at the desk takes her job WAY to serious almost like the appointments that don't show up on time is her commission! Best of luck TRAIN WRECK!!!!
43 Years Experience
New York University
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Michael S Rosengarten accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions7301 W Palmetto Park Rd, Boca Raton, FL
Dr. Michael S Rosengarten is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Boca Raton, FL.