Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael B Salin has the following 1 specialty
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Dental Implants
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Sleep Apnea
- Jaw Defects
- TMJ Disorders
Showing 5 of 8
Drs. Nissman and Salin were excellent. My primary was Dr. Nissman, and everything was superior. I was apprehensive at first, but upon having a consultation, all of my questions were thoroughly answered. After all four of my wisdom teeth were pulled, I was a little groggy from being under (normal occurence), and after a couple of hours I had no pain whatsoever. I even went to dinner that night. (my wisdom teeth were not impacted)
I had few procedures done by Dr. Michael Salin, for each one I had a wonderful experience. Initially I was referred to Dr. Salin by my dentist for an extraction. Naturally, I was very nervous during my first visit. I admit there was a little bit of a wait before I was seen by the doctor; however, it was well worth it. Dr. Salin took his time to listen to the issue I was having with my tooth and made me feel very comfortable. My next visit I had an extraction and few months later I had a dental implant placed to replace the missing tooth. Both surgeries were painless and Dr. Salin was very patient with me. The girls that assisted Dr. Salin during the surgeries were also very pleasant and made me feel at ease. Eva , the nurse that assisted both of my surgeries, was very knowledgeable and took great care of me as if I was their only patient that day. Every time I came in for a check up she remembered me and knew what I was getting done. I also had a few interactions with Kim, who is an implant coordinator. She was also very sweet and always answered all of my questions. I just want to Thank Dr. Salin and his girls for my brand new tooth. I refer all of my family and friends to Dr. Salin and would highly recommend him to anyone.
Dr. Michael B Salin accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNissman And Salin, 1300 Bridgetown Pike, Feasterville Trevose, PA
Dr. Michael B Salin is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Feasterville Trevose, PA.