Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
- Dental Trauma
- Root Canal
Showing 3 of 3
BY FAR THE BEST EXPERIENCE I'VE EVER HAD. I am usually tense and very uneasy at dental appointments, but after my experience with Dr. Ford, I now feel like I can cozy up with pillow and blanket at this clinic while he takes care of my teeth. I felt a calm in the air while sitting in the waiting room, and this feeling followed me throughout the building as I made my way back to the dental chair. Dr. Ford explained the steps of the procedure as he went along, which left no room for sudden surprises from equipment that had to be used. I was ready to make this clinic my primary dental clinic but unfortunately they only specialize in Endodontics. Loved my experience and I recommend Endodontic Associates of Central Texas and Dr. Michael W. Ford to everyone needing Endodontic care.
33 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Michael W Ford accepts the following insurance providers.
- Assurant DHA Premier
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michael W Ford is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Harker Heights, TX.